Lavite Dragon Fruit – The LV of dry fruits
Dragon Fruit contains a much higher level of vitamins C and iron element than average fruits. It also contains vitaminE, anthocyanin, high fiber, plant albumin. Lavite dry dragon fruits is called the LV of dry fruits because they are made with high quality dragon fruits from Vietnam. Through low-temperature dehydration process, the natural flavors and the nutrients of the fruit is well preserved. Lavite dry dragon fruits are very precious, because every 50g of dragon fruits are made with 1.5 pieces of fresh dragon fruits! They are 100% natural, NO added sugar, pigments, preservatives, so that you truly enjoy the natural flavor, but once you start, you can’t stop!
- Soft-dried red dragon fruit is made from 100% fresh dragon fruits, no additives, no added sugars, non GMO.
- It is from a local Vietnamese factory and farm station, with high standard of quality management and trace-ability.
Production Flow Chart
- Harvest 85% ripe dragon fruit from farm station with GAP standards at morning, then directly transfer to factory for less than 2 hours and kept in cool room while processing.
- Fresh fruits are washed with pure water in washing room, using fruit washing machine, then transferred to a high-care area for slicing and peeling
- Right after sliced and peeled, all sliced fruits will be organized over Inox 304 trays then send to already-at-drying-temperature oven.
- The slices will be changed top-bottom sides every a certain of time to make sure all slice sides are well dehydrated.
- The finished product with 22-25% MC will be get out of oven, and packed in a clean room.