Lavite soft-dried papayas
Papayas are spherical or pear-shaped fruits was called the “fruit of the angels” by Christopher Columbus because it was very delicious, sweet with musky undertones. Papaya’s biggest nutritional benefit is its high Vitamin C and A. It is also rich in essential B-complex vitamins such as Folic acid, Vitamin B-6 & B-1, and Potassium. Some of the health benefits of papayas are: lowers cholesterol, helps in weight loss, boost immunity, anti-aging, enhances bone health, good for diabetes, east menstrual pain. Lavite soft-dried papayas are 100% natural, no pigments, no preservatives were added, so that you taste the true natural flavor and benefit from their nutrients.
- Soft-dried papayas are made from 100% fresh papaya, non GMO
- It is from a local Vietnamese factory and farm station, with high standard of quality management and trace-ability.
Production Flow Chart
- Harvest 85% ripe papayas from farm station with GAP standards at morning, then directly transfer to factory for less than 2 hours and kept in cool room while processing.
- Fresh fruits are washed with pure water in washing room, using fruit washing machine, then transferred to a high-care area for slicing and peeling
- Right after sliced and peeled, all sliced fruits will be organized over Inox 304 trays then send to already-at-drying-temperature oven.
- The slices will be changed top-bottom sides every a certain of time to make sure all slice sides are well dehydrated.
There are no reviews yet.